FynCom Filters: Email Edition
Set up your filter, manage settings, and more. Towards the bottom, you can see our development roadmap.
Block less than 100 emails a month? Try the free version by following the steps below.
- Create an account on app.fyncom.com using "Sign in with Google".
- Check your email inbox to click the email verification link.
- Select "Settings".
- Select "Email Filters".
- Select "Sign in with Google" from the "Best Experience" box.
- Approve the permission requests.
Done! You can follow along with the videos below.
Extra information / FAQs
- Global Whitelist
- The global whitelist is publicly viewable and updated in realt-time. Domains like .edu and .gov are whitelisted by default. A number of other domains and email senders are whitelisted here. Guidelines are here.
- Personal Whitelist
- To move emails into your personal whitelist, you can drag an email out of the FynFiltered and into the FynWhiteList email label. See Timestamp here.
Watch this first. It's our most recent video
Only watch this if you want to see the first version